Tower Quest Pokie NZ
Tower Quest Pokie BackgroundWizards have been known to be both cunning and cruel to their subjects in most fairy tales. It takes courage and lots of knowledge to outwit them as they are said to possess evil powers. Tower Quest invites you to take your sword and join other warriors to fight the evil wizard. Are you brave enough? Will you be joining the warriors or the wizard’s side? Find out where your loyalty lies by playing the Tower Quest game here.
Pokie FeaturesTower Quest is a Play’n Go video pokie that is presented on a 5-reels by 3-rows board and features 20 paylines. The game has stunning graphics that clearly differentiate it from many others in the online gaming market. The game is also accompanied by many bonus features that not only make it fun to play, but also give it the potential to grant you reasonable winnings. Tower Quest is a fantasy-themed video pokie that combines the idea of magic to the era of fierce dragons and strong potions. The game cleverly uses theme-related symbols and an enticing storyline to make the game enjoyable to play. In keeping up with the theme, the highest paying symbols are borrowed from ancient times and include the warrior in golden armor and the lady elven warrior. Others include the red dragon, the blue skeleton king, and the scary-looking goblin in green. The lower paying symbols include the usual cards such as A, K, Q, and J. The dark tower is the Wild in the game and can substitute the other symbols save for the scatter and bonus symbols in the game to complete winning combinations. The Wizard is the scatter symbol, and it is responsible for triggering the bonus round in the game.
Tower Quest Pokie NZ
- Jackpot Win 100,000
- Scatter Symbol Yes
- Volatility Medium
- Wild Symbol Yes
- RTP 96%
- Quick Spin Yes
- Bet Value 0.20-100.00
- Max Bet 100.00
How to Play Tower Quest
Before you climb to the tower in search of treasures, you can check if you have a convenient budget to take you to the top. You start by adjusting your bet with the controls at the bottom of the reels. This includes setting up your wager with a convenient number of coins and the best coin value.
You can alternatively use the Bet Max icon to set your wager to the highest bet amount. To start the game, you click on the Spin button or use the Auto Play option to have the game running continuously without interruption for a preset number of spins. Wins pay by matching symbols on the reels from left to right except the scatter, which pays any ways.
Special Bonus Features
Tower Quest is a game that is bursting with many bonus features that are capable of giving you a handsome payout. As you play, you aim to collect bottles to build a tower with the bottles being your gateway to the different bonus features.
As the bottles meter keeps rising at the side of the reels, you get a chance to unlock higher rewards with the higher the meter rises, the more valuable the bonus features that you get to unlock. There are many bonus features among them being stacked wilds, special wild substitutions, and free spins.
Wizard Bonus Game
Landing 3 wizard scatter symbols triggers the bonus round, where you play cards with the evil wizard. When you defeat the wizard, you get access to the dark tower, and you can win up to 500 times your total bet.
Red Free Spin Feature
- Collecting 10 red potion bottles grants you 5 free spins with empowered wilds which come with a multiplier of 3 times.
- 20 red bottles get you 5 free spins with wild adventurers where the golden warrior and the elven lady warriors become wilds and can substitute for other symbols apart from the bonus and scatter symbols.
- 30 bottles is rewarded with 5 free spins and ever-burning wilds. In this scenario, a new sticky wild appears at the start of every free spin.
Blue Free Spin feature
In this feature, you may choose to let the meter keep rising to collect higher bonuses or play when the meter reaches a certain level.
- Collecting 5 blue potion bottles gets you 1 free spin and takes you to the Tower where the middle reel becomes wild and multiplies all wins by x2.
- Collecting 10 blue bottles gets you 1 free spin and leads you on a battle of the wilds where the 5 regular symbols i.e. the 2 warriors, dragon, goblin, and skeleton king, become wilds and can substitute other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Collecting 15 blue bottles earns 1 free spin and takes you to the Towers of dark power where reels 1, 3 and 5 become wilds.